Merry Christmas Text SMS

Do you want to wish Christmas 2017 your friends, family, relatives or office colleague though text SMS? If your answer is yes, Then check out below collection of Merry Christmas Text SMS for 2017. If you like you can also check out post on Happy Christmas Wishes

Merry Christmas Text SMS Messages


May the joy and peace of Christmas
be with you all through the Year.
Wishing you a season of blessings
from heaven above.
Happy Christmas !!

My best friend deserves nothing but the best, so I wrote this quote for you. Merry Christmas.

Although we are apart from each other,
I  am sending the cold breeze to you..
to wish a Merry Christmas my friend !!

In this Christmas, all I want is you !!!

May the message of Christmas fill your life with joy and peace.
Wish you my friend a Merry Christmas..

May your coming year surprise you with the happiness of smiles, the feeling of love and so on.
I hope you will find plenty of sweet memories to cherish forever. Merry Xmas dear :)

Christmas waves a magic wand over this world, and behold,
everything is softer and more beautiful.

Wishing you a Christmas that touches your heart and lives in your thoughts as a sweet reminder of just how special you are. Happy Xmas to you and your family!

I wish you merry with new joys and new promises… and blessed with love and happiness!

Wishing you an Christmas that is happy, bright, and filled with the blessings of the Lord.

Your absence is hurting. I cannot wait to see you again. It's time to celebrate Christmas eve !!

Wishing you a Merry Christmas that is just as bright and happy as the sprint time air around you..

Cheer up for we want to see a happy and bright year. Merry Christmas dear friend !!

On this special day, I wish you a very happy Christmas.
Spread joy among your friends and family !

Jesus wants your life a festival,
Santa knows if your sad you will spread sadness everywhere..
Merry Christmas..